Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fourteen Weeks


How Far Along? 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Have gained 7lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Not yet...I have been looking at some because I am getting tired of the rubber band busting on my abdomen.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Using an extra pillow but still sleeping pretty well.
Best Moment This Week? Having an ultrasound a week ago and hearing that the extra sacs were gone!
Have You Told Family and Friends? We have told all of our family and some of our friends.
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement? Nope
Food Cravings? Applesauce and Cold Drinks
Anything Make You Sick? Trying to shower without eating something makes me feel a little nauseated.
Have You Started to Show Yet? Still looking chubby!
Gender Prediction? Not sure...keep going back and forth!
Labor Signs? Nope
Belly Button In or Out? In!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? Finding out the gender and feeling the baby move!

Sorry no picture this week...I took one but it really looked the same as twelve weeks and was pretty dark! Went to a baby shower this past weekend and it started to sink it that I would be doing this at the beginning of the year!

Haven't really had any horribly pregnancy symptoms which I feel really blessed about BUT I have been having nightmares...this is no fun. I will wake up in the middle of the night feeling like my heart is beating out of my chest. Had to wake Michael up one night because I could not go back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment