Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sixteen Weeks

This week was a really exciting week for me!!! Michael and I went to Charleston for a few days to get away and enjoy each other. I'm really excited to have this baby but will definitely miss the random trips with the two of us! He is such a good person and amazing husband. While we were in Charleston we did A TON of walking and a lot of eating. We stayed in an amazing hotel called the King Charles Inn on Meeting Street. We walked through the market, took a Ghost and Graveyard Historic Tour and window shopped on King Street. It was definitely a fun, relaxing getaway that was much needed!!!

Since we went to Charleston, it was almost 17 weeks until I was able to take this picture...(I think I was 16 weeks and 6 days haha).



How Far Along? 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Have gained 8lbs!
Maternity Clothes? I finally gave in and got a pair of maternity jeans and they are AWESOME!!! I may never go back.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Sleeping ok except waking up several times to change positions or use the bathroom.
Best Moment This Week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat during my 16 week checkup and scheduling an anatomy ultrasound to find out what the baby is!
Have You Told Family and Friends? We have told all of our family and some of our friends.
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement? Nope
Food Cravings? I have been making a lot of orangeade from fresh oranges. Michael and I both love it!
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Nope!
Have You Started to Show Yet? I think a little.
Gender Prediction? No clue!
Labor Signs? Nope
Belly Button In or Out? In!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? Finding out the gender and feeling the baby move!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You guys will be awesome parents. Not even a little nauseous? Wow, I wouldn't know what that was like. Happy, happy for you!
    Miss you, Millie

    ReplyDelete