Friday, October 19, 2012

Eighteen Weeks

I can hardly believe that I have been pregnant for eighteen weeks now...Although there are times I can't even tell I'm pregnant, my old clothes quickly remind me. I didn't take another pic this week just because things have been busy but it has been an exciting week.

I work in a place where I am blessed to have a small ultrasound machine...although it isn't the best, it is enough to sneak a peak every once in a while just to check on this little miracle growing inside me. Up to this week, I hadn't really felt Baby Mitchell moving. I had read that it takes a little longer for first time mom's to recognize what the movement feels like. Sunday night I did sneak a peak and Baby Mitchell was flipping and kicking and doing all sorts of movements inside me. I was able to feel what that felt like while watching Baby Mitchell move, which was very exciting. It definitely does feel like little butterflies. Since then, I have noticed movement mainly in the morning, about 7:30AM. The other morning, it seemed as if a gymnastics competition was going on in my abdomen. Very exciting yet not fun while trying to go to sleep. All I can do is smile and thank God that Baby Mitchell is moving around inside of me. Makes me excited to meet this little gymnast! Another exciting thing I noticed on the ultrasound was Baby Mitchell hiccuping! It was so cute to watch! Anyway here are my 18 week updates!


How Far Along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Have gained 9lbs!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, maternity jeans...am able to wear a lot of my tops so far!!!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Sleeping seems to be getting a little more difficult. I tend to steal Michael's pillow when he isn't using it!
Best Moment This Week? Seeing Baby Mitchell inside of me and watching it have the hiccups!
Have You Told Family and Friends? We have told mostly everyone!
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement? Yep or as they call it "quickening!"
Food Cravings? Can't think of a particular food I am craving, I will say I can see a huge spike in my appetite though!
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Nope!
Have You Started to Show Yet? I think a little.
Gender Prediction? No clue!
Labor Signs? Nope
Belly Button In or Out? In!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? Finding out the gender!


No comments:

Post a Comment