Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Twelve Weeks

Twelve weeks was a week of mixed emotions for me...I was super excited because I had another OB appt and knew that we may be able to hear the baby's heartbeat with a doppler because my uterus had moved out of the pelvic cavity...I was also starting to feel my body changing and decided to take a picture of my very very little baby bump. I showed my sister a blog I had found on Pinterest and she duplicated the board and decorated it with chalk...also decided to answer several questions throughout my pregnancy to see how they changed...


How Far Along? 12 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Have gained 6lbs...although I was very nauseated, I was not throwing up all the time which allowed me to eat eat eat!
Maternity Clothes? Not yet...have tried the rubber band trick on one pair of jeans because they fit in the legs but not in the waist anymore :(
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Sleeping all the time except when I eat and work!
Best Moment This Week? Knowing I could get to hear the heartbeat again!
Have You Told Family and Friends? We have told all of our family and some of our friends.
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement? Nope
Food Cravings? Applesauce...have been getting up in the middle of sleeping to get a coffee cup full of cold applesauce!
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Ummm can't think of anything individual.
Have You Started to Show Yet? Looking chubby for sure!
Gender Prediction? Not sure...keep going back and forth!
Labor Signs? Nope
Belly Button In or Out? In!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? Finding out the gender and feeling the baby move!

The OB appt went well! They make you rotate through the different providers throughout your pregnancy so you can meet them all. Knowing this appt was going to be one where I could leave my clothes on, I decided to see one of the male doctors. Really liked him! Heard the baby's heartbeat right away with the doppler and it was about 160. We also discussed the "three sacs" and was told that the doctor really wanted us to have another ultrasound within the next week or so to check on things!


No comments:

Post a Comment