Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Reveal

After finding out we were having a boy, I wanted to do something special to reveal the gender to our family. After searching Pinterest and the internet, I decided on the balloon reveal. This past Sunday (Nov. 4th) we traveled to Randolph County where most of my family is from. It was very special because Michael's parents, and my family were all there! We were also celebrating two of my cousin's birthdays so we had Sir Pizza, salad, cake and much more yummy food!!!


After eating and singing Happy Birthday, it was time for the reveal! Here are a few pics!


 Everyone was so excited about the news. We had taken a poll prior to revealing and it was pretty even! We also had decided on a name for Baby Mitchell. The baby's name will be Jaxson Frazier Mitchell. Michael and I have liked the name Jaxson for a boy prior to even thinking about kids. The middle name Frazier is my mother's maiden name and also most of the people from the pictures above last names. We are very excited about the name for the baby!


My sister got Michael a Wii game where it lets you practice taking care of a baby. The Wii controller goes in the back of the baby doll you see here!


My Aunt Angela gave us a Tarheel outfit that was my little cousin Nathan's when he was born! Of course my mother was not excited for us to get it!


As soon as the balloons were released, Michael started playing with the kids by sucking in the helium of the balloons and talking in a high pitched voice! Yes, this is the baby's father I am talking about haha.

Next were birthday gifts for Cade and Brecken! They loved everything they got!


It was such a wonderful evening and I am so excited for Baby Jaxson to grow up with such a wonderful, loving family! Here are a few more pictures from the evening!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment